Montag, 3. Oktober 2011

Brighton Part I

Yesterday I went to Brighton with two other au pairs and it was such a lovely day! The sun was shining and painting little sparkles on the ocean and a little breeze was cooling us. I was absolutely enchanted by The Lanes - little alleys that are full of sweet vintage stores and charming cafés. In the evening we went back to the beach and watched the sun go down. I took about a million pictures, that I´ll show you in some following post, Oh, and I´ve made a video. so stay tuned, ladies and gentlemen!! ;)






Oh yes, we´re tourists! ;)

If you should ever be in Brighton you should definately check out "The Mock Turtle", a beautiful café near Brighton Pier. They serve a huge variety of homemade cakes, tea and warm meals. The dishes probabaly give you an idea of how cute this place is!

3 Kommentare:

  1. aaah brighton :) die stadt ist so superschön und gar nicht weit weg von london, ich war mal für 6 wochen da und total verliebt in brighton ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. aaah brighton :) die stadt ist so superschön und gar nicht weit weg von london, ich war mal für 6 wochen da und total verliebt in brighton ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ohgott wie ich dieses land vermisse..london,brighton,oxford... genieße es! es war meine bisher schönste zeit, die die ich in england verbringen durfte!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Mein Herz macht einen Satz.