Freitag, 30. September 2011

regent´s park again! :)

From tuesday till last night my friend Ida visited me. We´ve known each other for about 6 years and graduaded together. She´s been working and traveling in Scotland and since her flight home was from Stansted Airport she came a few days earlier to London to visit me here. Well, of course we had to go to Oxford Street one day. I´ve been pretty good and didn´t buy anything at all - not even from Primark!! But actually, I really need some sandals or flip flops, because I didn´t bring any. You don´t expect the weather in Great Britain to be like this by the end of September!! It´s so sunny and hot! We actually felt like we were in Spain or something like that. Well, however...yesterday we walked to Regent´s Park to have a picnic there, paint our fingernails, read magazines& chat - it was so lovely! And I miss her already...







Tonight I´m going to a pub with some other au pairs. Tomorrow we´ll have a picnic again and on Sunday we´ll go to Brighton!! I really hope that this beautiful weather is going to stay like this until then, so that we can jump into the ocean! :) At the moment I´m just lazing around pitying myself for being alone in my room without Ida...I´m happy to have some distraction tonight!

1 Kommentar:

Mein Herz macht einen Satz.